Kampuchea will be always in my heart....

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Due to copyright

My apology to those who visited my website earlier, due to copyrigt, I had deleted all the international song such as X-Japan...etc. Since I couldn't share their songs with you, I would like to share the youtube video from someone who uploaded it. I am a fan of X-Japan,although they look very funky heavy metal, their music is a masterpiece. Very meaningful. Toshi the vocalist, broke up with the group, now I heard that he's reuniting after 10 years. X-Japan-"Forever Love." Enjoy!

Toshimitsu "Toshi" Deyama– vocals
Tomoaki "Pata" Ishizuka– rhythm guitar
Hiroshi "Heath" Morie– bass (since 1992)
Yoshiki Hayashi– drums and piano
Hideto "Hide" Matsumoto– lead guitar (until 1997)
Taiji Sawada– bass (until 1992)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home