Kampuchea will be always in my heart....

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Japanese Sandwich

Besides Cambodian food, I also love trying out international food. For my lunch today, I made Japanese sandwich. Japanese sandwich uses almost the same material as western sandwich; tomato, lettuce, and ham. To distinguish the flavor from western, Japanese uses cucumber and Kewpie mayonnaise which has more nutty taste and somewhat similar to dijon but not sour. The bread texture is amazingly good. It is soft and thick, it's so good that you can just eat many pieces without putting any butter.
















2 Comments:

  • Do you mix masterd with the butter? I heard that they mix masterd with it and then spread on the bread. Yummy...

    By Blogger あまてらす, At 9:00 PM  

  • Hayato,
    I've never tried mustard and butter.
    That must be good.I'll try it next time. Thank you for your yummy idea. hehehe

    By Blogger Location:, At 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home