Kampuchea will be always in my heart....

Sunday, November 18, 2007

My wish


To all Cambodian children and friends of Cambodia. We must not let history repeat the tragic past. Please do not forget how we suffer. Help remember our Khmer Krom, Khmer surin and all Khmer sisters and brothers. Helpf us fight justice. And to the enemies, we hope that you will understand the meaning of peace. Allow us to quench the thirst that we've been longing for and that is FREEDOM. I ask nothing but freedom, and freedom is every Cambodian dream. Free from oppression and the end of annihilation for my people. I hope friends of Cambodia will help bring us out of the darkness. To the enemies, I hope you will be our truthful friends tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home