Kampuchea will be always in my heart....

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Is there morality in animal kingdom?

I've been down. So down... Wandering around clueless, puzzling.. What to do? Should I take my last will? Should I grab my backpack and say goodbye to the people I love and leave to the bloodhound world? No, I do not want to be outrageous. Can someone out there help my people? My country is in chaos. My people are dying more and more everyday. This is torturing me. My country is taken over by evil-minded men. They are everywhere, committing the grossest deeds. The Vietnamese government are killing my people.... Genocide #2 has just begun, the "land grabbing's revolution."

Khmer rouge trial is the last dream to bring justice for Cambodian but having learned that the trial have been handled by the Khmer rouge (the CPP), there's no hope, there will be no justice. It so sick...it's useless... helpless. What is the trial for if the killers are holding the case. They are controlling the mass media, they are holding the documents. They are ready to stand at the court to prove that they are right. War, greeds, power monger, corruption, the bloodhounds best friend. When will they stop? Is there morality in animal kingdom?

Can somebody understand Cambodian?

4 Comments:

  • I feel I can't breathe sometimes when I think about the future of this country. No body really cares what the hell is happenning here every day in Cambodia.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 6:25 PM  

  • It is very depressing to see the situation in Cambodia but if we all work together regardless where we are either through writing or taking real action, then there's hope. If we allow emotion and corruption over rule us, then there will be nothing left.

    It is up to us to bring back our country. Not up to evil men. Our country, our land, our right.

    By Blogger Location:, At 11:57 PM  

  • jum reab suo:
    i've read some of your posts and i'm very proud of you. Here what we can do together.

    US Congressman Christopher Smith from New Jersey loves human rights and he is very very critical of the Vietnamese government or any communist regime, Read this article:

    http://vietamreview.blogharbor.com/blog/_archives/2007/11/28/3381363.html

    you could also write what you have written: land grabbing in our country, Khmer Krom, Koh Trol .... to his communication director: Ryan.Goodwin@mail.house.gov

    Tell your friends too. Together we may get the attention.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 7:54 PM  

  • Dear anonymous,
    Thank you for your support and suggestion.

    Much appreciated!

    By Blogger Location:, At 9:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home