Kampuchea will be always in my heart....

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Churning of The Milk Sea (Kampuchea)

This is a traditional dance from my country. Cambodia has very beautiful culture and tradtion. One of the ancient country in southeast asia. This is why I cannot forget her, she so rich, so beautiful. Perhaps this explain why one cannot pass her beauty. She's amazing! So envious. Too much see and learn. I love Kampuchea. This is how I'd like to remember my motherland.
Part 1:

Part 2:

Part3:

Part4:

Part 5:

5 Comments:

  • Churning of the Milk Sea is very meaningful for Khmer empire and Khmer people, also for Khmer youth!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 4:50 AM  

  • Suo sdey Khmeritforyou,
    Thank you for stopping by.

    Yes, it is meaningful, I hope our young generation try to learn and preserve our culture.

    Churning of the Milk Sea gives me goosebump, very stunning indeed.I am so proud what our ancestors left for us.I wish I'd lived during the Angkorian time, it must have been splendid empire. I do not understand the whole story. It would be great if you or anyone can provide more information.

    som aw kun.

    By Blogger Location:, At 4:34 PM  

  • What ever happened to the video clips? Please add them back if u still have it. THanks!

    By Blogger Khmer United!, At 6:05 PM  

  • Suo sdey KhmerUnited,
    I am sorry. I think someone has deleted this video out of youtube.com

    I'll investigate it...

    By Blogger Location:, At 7:54 PM  

  • nice post bong

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home